Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Table 185

I knew when I arrived at Table 185 that we would be breaking that table down shortly because they were breaking down the row of tables that had the table I just came from in it. The seat I inherited when I got there was none other than Scotty Nguyen's seat. The player to my left made sure he told me about 7 times that he busted him. He also made sure he had a beer in his hand almost constantly. I knew that I wouldn't have to deal with this guy long so I just let him go on rather than try and stop his constant yammering at the table. He was being obnoxious, but not enough to get a penalty.

I don't recall playing any hands of significance here, and after being seated there for about 45 minutes I got moved over to Table 123, which was by far the most exciting table I played at in this tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment