Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time to get caught up

Wow, it’s been a long while since I’ve done these. I have run into a few people lately that have told me that they really have enjoyed the blog about poker, and asked when I’d be starting up again, so I guess that’s now. There have been lots of changes for me since the last posting. I’ve moved, and when I moved I wasn’t able to retain my Internet Service Provider. Due to that I was forced to transfer all of my Yahoo-related things to a new, free, email address that Yahoo was more than willing to provide. When I made that transfer though, the Yahoo 360° page didn’t transfer along with it, and now when I try to access that page I’m told that the email address no longer exists. That’s the reason most of the postings stopped. I’ve decided to start over here. I had most of the old postings, so if you’d like to get caught up on the World Series of Poker and other happenings all of those postings are here now. I hope you enjoy it!

I will try to put some posts that describe some of the events of 2007 and I’ll try to date those accordingly so be sure to look at the 2007 posts, but they probably won’t have as much detail as posts going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment